It’s been a great week at npm, Inc!
- Moved into our new office!
- Brought back download counts (now with pretty graphs when you’re logged in)
- Culled the number of issues on npm-www down to less than 90 (it was hovering around 250 for a while)
- Integrated a bunch of metrics into the npm system so we can know what’s happening, as it’s happening, and why it’s happening
- Responded to and solved a bunch of issues via our @npm_support twitter handle
- Talked about the history and future of npm, Inc. on the JSJabber podcast
We’re running at warp speed, closing issues, building features, stabilizing our platform, and having a blast while doing it! Thanks for sticking with us :-D
Pssst: We’re hiring!