The npm blog has been discontinued.
We have recently updated our privacy FAQ. This update includes, amongst others, changes to provide further detail regarding:
- How npm shares data with service providers
- The circumstances in which certain data may be available publicly on our platform
- How to change data about you
- Your rights under the EU General Data Protection Regulation, if you are a resident of the EU
- Your rights under the California Consumer Protection Act, if you are a resident of California
To see the full policy, with all changes, read the full npm privacy FAQ.
If you have any questions or concerns about npm and privacy, please contact us.