The npm blog has been discontinued.
Updates from the npm team are now published on the GitHub Blog and the GitHub Changelog.
Last time I predicted that beta.10 would be our last beta, but a few other things came up that we want to do before locking down any more feature changes. But we’re getting very close!
Thanks again to all of our beta testers who’ve been providing us with fantastic and helpful feedback. You can pick up this version by running:
npm install --global npm@next-7
63005f4a9#1639 npm view should not output extra newline (@MylesBorins)
3743a42c8#1750 add outdated tests (@claudiahdz)
2019abdf1#1786 add lib/link.js tests (@ruyadorno)
- add meta vulnerability calculator for faster audits
- changed parsing specs to be relative to cwd
- fix logging script execution
- fix properly following resolved symlinks
- fix package.json dependencies order
- fix unkown envs to be passed through
- fix setting correct globalPrefix on load
- fix git ignored lockfiles